We provide boarding facilities for dogs. We’re happy to have dogs for both short and long term stays.
Drop off and Pick up timings:
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
6:00 am to 12:00 pm: Outdoor time
7:00 am to 7:30 am: Mealtime (Rice with chicken, eggs and vegetables)
9:30 am to 10:30 am: Grooming
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Indoor time/Rest
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm: Outdoor time
6:00 pm to 6:30 pm: Mealtime (Rice, chicken and vegetables)
6:30 pm to 7 pm: Outdoor time
7 pm to 6 am: Goodnight
Things to pack:
- Vaccination card
- Copy of your address proof
- Special diet if any
- Medication if any
Things to note:
- Dog must be free of ticks or fleas. Apply a spot on (like protektor) or a tick prevention application prior to boarding.
- Dog’s vaccination and deworming must be up to date and the records must be shown prior to boarding.
- A trial is a must in case of dogs boarding for the first time and dogs with specific behavior or temperament issues.
- We provide healthy home cooked meal consisting of rice, chicken, vegetables and eggs. In case your pet is used to a different diet or dog food, please provide us the same.
- In case your dog needs medication, please provide us with the same.
- Dogs in heat will not be boarded.
- Please provide a photocopy of your Id proof prior to boarding.
- Check in and check out can be done between 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- The day of drop off and the day of pick up will be charged as one day of boarding each.
|Small and Medium||450|
The above prices are per dog per day. Dogs boarding for more than 5 days will get complimentary bath before checkout. Service tax of 15% is additional.